Saturday, March 28, 2009

Does anybody know any good websites or newspapers for good cheap used cars near Aylesbury?

I am looking for a car since I am now 17 and am learning how to drive.


I%26#039;ve tried www.autotrader.co.uk but all the carsa are expensive and the prices are all misleading





I%26#039;m looking for a website or dealership or a newpaper or magazine that has good, real cars that are cheap and affordable, and are also near to Aylesbury, Milton kyenes, or Hemel Hempstead.


If anybody has a car for sale they can also leave their details and a picture if poss.


Since I am 17 and a boy, I want a good looking small car that works well and keeps me happy.
Does anybody know any good websites or newspapers for good cheap used cars near Aylesbury?
I don%26#039;t know, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment